Club Members & Guests are requested to respect the following guidelines. Please:
- Wear appropriate attire and dry, clean footwear at all times. No sandals, cut off denim shorts or bikini tops.
- Discard gum, wrappers and water cups in the garbage bins provided.
- Return workout towels to the laundry baskets.
- Ask NRC personnel for assistance when using an unfamiliar machine or when performing a new exercise.
- Exercise at your own fitness level.
- Refrain from resting and socializing on weight machines and/or benches. Members may be waiting.
- Be considerate and allow others to "work in" with you on machines between sets. If "super setting" between two pieces of equipment, it may be unrealistic to expect exclusive use of two machines at once.
- Avoid banging weights stacks and dropping free weights on the floor and ALL equipment must be returned to the appropriate storage rack after use.
- For safety reasons, the use of collars on free weight weights is mandatory.
- ALWAYS use a spotter when performing maximum lifts.
- Children under 14 are prohibited from using the weight machines / free weights/cardio equipment, and those under 12 are not permitted in any fitness areas unless participating in a youth class or working with a club trainer. All members under the age of 18 are required to complete a complimentary Equipment Orientation.
- Use the spray bottles and wipe towels provided to wipe down equipment after you have finished using it.
- As a courtesy to other Club Members, please monitor your language, voice levels and personal hygiene.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume and heavy scents while exercising. Other Club Members may have allergies.
- Refer incidents of inappropriate behaviour or language to the Duty Supervisor.
- Do not use cell phones, PDA’s or smartphones in the locker rooms or nursery/kidzone area.
Thank you for your cooperation.